Leisure Time ZIQ 1qt Liquid Spa Down
- BENEFITS: Lowers the pH and total alkalinity in spa water
- USE: Pour directly into water and circulate
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanides
- FEATURES: Liquid formula quicker than granules; No diluting needed
- INCLUDES: One 32-fl oz bottle of Leisure Time Liquid Spa Down
- Decreases pH
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanides
What does it do? Why use it? (Key Features)
This easy-to-use liquid application is a quick and convenient way to lower pH and total alkalinity of spa water.
When do I use it?
Use when pH and total alkalinity levels are out of the proper ranges: 7.2 - 7.8 for pH and 80 - 120 ppm for total alkalinity.
How to use/how much?
With the circulation system on, add 1 oz. of Leisure Time Liquid Spa Down directly to the spa water. After 30 minutes, test the spa water and, if needed, repeat the steps until the pH is between 7.2 - 7.8. Do not add more than 1 oz. of this product at a time. Always wait 30 minutes between doses and test the water after each addition.
Always read product labels and use as directed.
|Product Name||1qt Liquid Spa Down|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZIQ|