Applied Biochemists 408622 Yellowtrine 3 Lbs.
- Buy 12 for $21.90 each and save 19%
Applied Biochemists Yellowtrine 3 lbs granular algaecide quickly rids pools of mustard algae outbreaks. Its fast-dissolving formula will destroy deposits without leaving a residue.
- Leaves no residue
- May be used In all types of pools
- Swimming may be resumed several hours after treatment
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone and minerals
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
TO REMOVE VISIBLE YELLOW OR MUSTARD ALGAE:
- Brush walls and floor areas affected by yellow algae accumulations.
- Apply 4 oz. (1 capful) of this product per 10,000 gallons as close to the affected areas as possible. For severe accumulations, double the above dosage.
- Superchlorinate by adding 1 gallon liquid chlorinating compound or 1 lb. (pound) of a dry chlorinating compound per 10,000 gallons. Swimming may be resumed a few hours after treatment.
WEEKLY MAINTENANCE TREATMENT:
- To prevent accumulation of yellow algae: (All dosages are for 10,000 gallons of water).
- With water temperature over 80 degrees, add 4 ounces (1 capful) of this product with 1 gallon of liquid chlorinating compound or 1 lb. of a dry chlorinating compound once a week.
- With water temperature under 80 degrees, add 2 ounces (1/2 capful) of this product and ½ (one-half) gallon liquid chlorinating compound or ½ lb. of a dry chlorinating compound once a week.
|Product Name||Yellowtrine 3 Lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||408622|
|Pool Type||In Ground, Residential, Commercial|