Leisure Time 45430A 4lb Spa Sanitizer Bromine Tablet
Low-odor, low-dust tablets fit all floaters. When used as directed, this product will sanitize spa and hot tub water, keeping it clean, clear, and free of odor. This product gives the effectiveness of chlorine without the chlorine odor.
- Compatible with bromine sanitizing systems
- BENEFITS: Dantabrom chemistry provides 10% more active sanitizer; keeps water clean, clear, and odor-free
- USE: Follow included directions for water application; Fits all floaters
- FEATURES: Easy to dose tablets; Advanced low-odor, low-dust formulation
- AVOID CHLORINE: This water treatment chemical allows you to have the clean effectiveness of chlorine without the unpleasant odor
- Dantabrom chemistry provides 10-percent more active sanitizer
Sanitizing with bromine has become increasingly popular. Whereas chlorine can sometimes cause offensive odors and skin irritation, bromine is less likely to do so.
Additionally, unlike chlorine, when bromine combines with bather waste and other contaminants in the water, it remains a very effective sanitizer. Bromine is also far less pH-dependent than chlorine.
Leisure Time® Brom Tabs are applied through a floater that gradually releases the bromine and maintains a constant level of bromine in the water.
When using Leisure Time® Brom Tabs, you will also need to use Leisure Time® Sodium Bromide when first filling your spa to ensure a fully bromine-based sanitizer system.
|Product Name||4lb Spa Sanitizer Bromine Tablet|
|Manufacturer Part Number||45430A|
|Pool Type||Spa/Hot Tub|