Returns & Exchanges
Most items we sell have a 30 day return window. To initiate a return, please use our returns page located here. You will need your order number and email address that was used to place your order.
To ensure a smooth refund process, please make sure of the following before requesting a return:
- - The item should be in its original box and original packaging.
- - The item should not have been assembled, installed or used.
- - The product should be returned with all of its parts and manuals.
- - The product should not have been registered with the manufacturer.
Should the return not meet any of these guidelines, the return amount may be reduced or the return may be refused with no refund.
Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility. We will refund your order total, less our costs for shipping and handling each way. For items that shipped free or under our flat rate, our actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Returns and refused packages could incur up to a 20% re-stocking fee; over sized items, products over 100 lbs. could incur an additional $25 restocking fee.
Some products are not returnable for any reason, per the manufacturer's request. You may be directed to the manufacturer for resolution. Please understand that we have no control over this process but will assist you through the process as best we can.
When getting your item ready to send back, please make sure that the item meets the following guidelines:
- - The item is in its original box and original packaging
- - Item has not been assembled, installed or used
- - The product is sent with all of its parts and manuals
- - Any type of plastic covering or clam-shell has not been broken or destroyed
Need to update or cancel your order? Give us a call at 1-888-756-9666 M-F 9-5 CST and we'll see what we can do. Since our shipping department is focused on sending your items as soon as possible, do not email us to cancel an order.