Hayward Super II Pumps
Super II™ pumps deliver outstanding performance and proven long-term reliability. They provide a high level of efficiency for pools with 1.5” or 2” plumbing.
- Available in single-speed models with a selection of voltage and horsepower options
- Oversized debris basket extends the time between cleanings
- Includes pump lid removal tool for easy cleaning access
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes (including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features)
- In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations
- Full-flow hydraulics allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) TOTAL HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.
Power your system with the energy-efficient, Super II pump series from Hayward®. These efficient, high-performance pumps are built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. Convenient features include a see-through cover so pool owners know exactly when to empty the extra-large debris basket. Performance features include full-flow hydraulics that allows greater flow at a lower cost of operation and a housing design that makes it as quiet as it is dependable.
|Product Name||Super II Pumps|
|SKU||Hayward Super II Pumps|
|Pool Type||In Ground, Residential, Spa/Hot Tub, Fountain|