Hayward W3SP3202VSP TriStar VS 1.85HP
Powered by advanced hydraulics and boasting the industry's leading energy efficiency WEF rating, the TriStar VS 1.85HP delivers unmatched performance, reliability and savings for both new and existing pools. The side/rear conduit entries and standard union connections make it easy to integrate ENERGY STAR-rated efficiency—saving up to $1,500 a year on energy costs—without sacrificing performance from the powerful, yet quiet motor drive. Pool owners can rest easy knowing that their TriStar VS 1.85HP provides the top-notch durability and reliability they need.
Features & Benefits
- Weighted Energy Factor (WEF) for 115V = 12.9 and 230V = 8.3. The higher the WEF, the more efficient the pump. Learn more about WEF here.
- Advanced hydraulic design replaces most high-performance pumps (up to 1.5 full-rate / 2.0 max-rate HP)
- Permanent magnet totally enclosed fan-cooled motor provides better pump reliability and efficiency
- No-rib strainer basket with see-through cover offers easy debris removal
- Side and rear conduit entry accommodates both high and low voltage connections for simple installation
|Product Name||TriStar VS 1.85HP|
|Substitute Part Numbers||SP3200VSP, HAY-10-3233|
|Manufacturer Part Number||W3SP3202VSP|
|Pool Type||In Ground, Residential, Commercial, Fountain|
|Plumbing Size||2", 2-1/2"|