Leisure Time P 1pt Spa Fast Gloss
- BENEFITS: Spa and hot tub cleaner and polish; Protects spa surface from sunlight, chemicals and temperature
- USE: Should be used on a dry surface before beginning any Leisure Time Simple Spa Care System.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers and all spa finishes; Works with saltwater systems
- FEATURES: Easy to apply; Buffs without streaking or smearing
- INCLUDES: One 1-pint bottle of Leisure Time Fast Gloss
- Easy to apply
- No streaking or smearing
- Protects spa surface from sunlight, chemicals and temperature
What does it do? Why use it? (Key Features)
Leisure Time Fast Gloss is a polish and cleaner specially developed for use in spas and hot tubs. to use in hot tubs and spas to protect, waterproof and seal spa finishes to help prevent fading and oxidation.
When do I use it?
This product should be used on a dry surface before beginning any Leisure Time Simple Spa Care System.
How to use/how much?
Apply Fast Gloss to a dry surface using a dry cloth. Spread evenly on one area at a time with circular overlapping motion. Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes and then wipe off the residue with a clean, dry cloth while turning cloth frequently. Repeat if desired gloss is not achieved.
|Product Name||1pt Spa Fast Gloss|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P|