Leisure Time S Instant Spa Cartridge Cleaner - 16 oz.
- BENEFITS: Quickly removes oil, grease and calcium from filters
- USE: Great to use when there isn't time to soak a filter cartridge
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with all sanitizers including chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide
- FEATURES: Part of Leisure Time's Simple Spa Care program; Blue color indicates coverage
- INCLUDES: One 1-pint bottle of Leisure Time Instant Cartridge Clean
- Quickly removes oil, grease and calcium from filters
- Great to use when there isn't time to soak a filter cartridge
- Blue color indicates coverage
What does it do? Why use it? (Key Features)
Instant Cartridge Clean is blue when applied to the filter. This color indicator shows where product has been applied and ensures you have complete coverage. It will remain blue until rinsed off and will not dye filter media.
When do I use it?
Use Instant Cartridge Clean monthly or more often between deep cleanings with Leisure Time Filter Clean.
How to use/how much?
Remove cartridge filter element from filter housing and rinse thoroughly with water to remove loose debris. Saturate the filter element with water. Spray Leisure Time Instant Cartridge Clean over the entire surface for maximum effect. After 5 minutes, rinse filter completely with water and replace it back into the spa. Note: If the filter is not completely rinsed, foaming may occur. Use Leisure Time Foam Down if that occurs
|Product Name||Instant Spa Cartridge Cleaner - 16 oz.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S|