Leisure Time CB 1 QT CALCIUM BOOSTER
Leisure Time Calcium Booster (CB)
- Benefits: Raises water hardness to maintain a level of hardness between 150-400 ppm
- Use: One ounce increases hardness 7 ppm in 500 gallons of water
- Compatibility: Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers
- Features: Prevents corrosion and foam; Part of Leisure Time's Simple Spa Care program
- Includes: One 32-oz bottle of Leisure Time Calcium Booster
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers
- One ounce increases hardness 7 ppm in 500 gallons of water
- Prevents corrosion
What does it do? Why use it? (Key Features)
Leisure Time Calcium Booster raises the level of water hardness, which helps prevent the corrosion of equipment. This helps to extend the life of the spa. Water containing low calcium may also etch plaster and cause foaming.
When do I use it?
Use when calcium levels are low according to a reliable testing method or test strip.
How to use/how much?
One ounce of Calcium Booster raises the calcium hardness 7 ppm in 500 gallons of water. See label for complete use instructions.
Always read product labels and use as directed.
|Product Name||1 QT CALCIUM BOOSTER|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CB|