Leisure Time SGQ 1qt Scum Gon Enzyme
- BENEFITS: Removes oil, lotion, and organics from spa water line; Reduces sanitizer consumption, so you can enjoy the relaxing water longer
- USE: Use weekly as part of the Leisure Time Simple Spa Care program; Wait 15 minutes after treating to enter hot tub
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers
- FEATURES: Destroys existing algae and keeps new algae from forming; Helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces
- INCLUDES: One 32-oz bottle of Leisure Time Enzyme spa care chemicals
- Reduces waterline maintenance
- Reduces sanitizer consumption
What it Does
This product is a blend of enzymes that break down the oil, lotion and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. It helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces.
When to Use
Use weekly as part of the Leisure Time Simple Spa Care program.
Initial use: Add 1 oz. per 250 gallons of spa water. If a scum line is present, repeat daily until it is gone. Maintenance: Add 1 oz. per 250 gallons of spa water weekly.
|Product Name||1qt Scum Gon Enzyme|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SGQ|