Zodiac IQ900-RS iAquaLink Kit with RS PCB Upgrade
This part has been replaced by the new iAqualink 2.0. To order the new style with the new 2.0 order IQ20-RS. This iAquaLink Kit with the RS PCB upgrade comes with a new circuit board which is a must for updating your system made prior to 2006. iAquaLink allows you control your pool anytime, anywhere. Using Zodiac's free app for your smart phone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when you’re on the go.
- Free apps available for Apple® and Android® smartphones and tablets
- Mobile web-app also available for most other smart phones, tablets and eReaders
- On the golf course or on the go, control your pool anytime, anywhere with iAquaLink
- Most intuitive and user-friendly mobile pool controller ever
- iAquaLink can be used alone, or combined with the complete line of wall-mounted or wireless AquaLink® interfaces
- User accounts can be created in minutes, used immediately, and the service is free
- Control multiple pools from a single app
Powerful & Versatile
- iAquaLink is a robust four piece system consisting of: 1. User Interface – Your smart phone, tablet, or web-connected device 2. iAquaLink Service – User account provides security, customization and multi-pool control 3. Web Connect Device – attaches to your pool’s automation system** 4. AquaLink Automation System – Control panel that connects to your pool equipment
- Upgrades available for virtually any AquaLink®, Jandy® or Zodiac® controller ever made
- No unsightly wires, wall panels, or charging bases required
- Compatible with virtually all residential WiFi and Ethernet networks
- Easy, hassle-free online registration Technical Details
- Requires an iAquaLink device, and an AquaLink RS or AquaLink PDA Pool/Spa control system.
- Requires a quality Wi-Fi signal or Ethernet connection at the iAquaLink device.
- Requires a free iAquaLink account.
- Multi-language support.
- Smartphones and/or tablets not included with the purchase of iAquaLink.
- To activate the iAquaLink system, you will need: 1. Access to home’s internet service and computer 2. Wi-Fi network SSID and key (for Wi-Fi connection) or Ethernet network cable (for hard-wired connection)
|Product Name||iAquaLink Kit with RS PCB Upgrade|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IQ900-RS|