Proteam C003242-CS20Q Metal Magic 32 oz.
Proteam Metal Magic is one of the most effective stain and scale removers available. It does a great job removing problematic metals from swimming pool water. Removes metals such as iron, copper, silver and manganese. Can be used to remove surface stains caused by metals. For mild staining or low metal level in water, use 1 quart per 10,000 gallons of pool water. For direct application to pool surface refer to the ProTeam Metal Magic Sponge Test .pdf (below).
- Adjust pH to 7.5 - 7.8 and clean filter as necessary.
- Turn off, disconnect, or remove Nature 2, Frog, and similar system. Discontinue use of chlorine generator.
- After application, keep filter running continuously for 48 hours
- Best results occur when water temperature is above 60 degrees F
- For light staining or low metal content in water, use 1 quart per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- For other treatment options refer to the ProTeam Metal Magic Sponge Test .pdf (below)
- ProTeam Dry Clarifier will aid in the speedy removal of suspended metal particles in the water
|Product Name||Metal Magic 32 oz.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C003242-CS20Q|
|Pool Type||Above Ground, In Ground, Residential, Commercial|