Power Vac Corp. 038-D Service Cart with Mounting Post
- Powder coated aluminum frame is welded for maximum strength & longevity.
- Upper deck holds vacuum on securely while in movement.
- 6” deep storage bin can hold your supplies.
- ON/OFF switch for vacuum.
- 8” deep chemical bin holds 2.5 gal. of chlorine, 1 gal. of acid and test kit. (chemicals & kit not included)
- Large capacity battery box holds 100AH battery increasing your run time up to 8 hours.
- 20” solid non-marking wheel & our NEW rust resistant, water & chemical resistant bearings.
- Urethane inserts prevent the cart frame from cracking.
- Urethane inserts also cushion cart and prevent scratches while moving.
- Locking latch & safety pin securely hold cart in place while in transit.
This is only the cart, no vac is included.
|Product Name||Service Cart with Mounting Post|
|Manufacturer Part Number||038-D|
|Brand||Power Vac Corp.|
About the Manufacturer
In 1992, the innovative owners of a small pool cleaning company developed a vacuum that would make their days shorter and give their backs a rest. A battery powered swimming pool vacuum that could be carried without the need for a large cart and marine battery. In 1995, the overwhelming need for this type of vacuum inspired the beginning of Power Vac Corporation. Ever since, the company has grown to offer the largest selection of portable battery powered swimming pool vacuums in the industry today.
Write Your Own Review