Leisure Time 22337 Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules, 2 lb
- BENEFITS: Destroys organic contaminants to maintain clean, clear, sanitized water; helps control algae growth
- USE: Specifically formulated for spa and hot tubs; can be used as a shock treatment
- COMPATIBILITY: Chlorine sanitizing systems
- FEATURES: Quick dissolving; EPA approved chemical formula
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione Dihydrate
When do I use it?
For routine sanitation.
How to use/how much?
Use ½ ounce of this product per 500 gallons of water. The residual chlorine must read between 2 to 3 parts per million (ppm). Read product label for complete dosage instructions.
For shock treatment
To use as a shock treatment, add 1 oz. of this product for every 500 gallons of water. Resume program when chlorine residual reads 2 to 3 ppm. Refer to product label for complete instructions.
|Product Name||Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules, 2 lb|
|Manufacturer Part Number||22337|
|Pool Type||Spa/Hot Tub|