Leisure Time 45300 Spa Sanitizer Reserve, 1qt
- BENEFITS: Creates a chlorine-free sanitation system for your spa or hot tub to disinfect the water
- USE: Add when the spa or hot tub is filled and weekly thereafter to maintain a bank of bromine in the water; Use with Renew as part of a non-chlorine sanitizing system
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with bromine sanitizing systems
- FEATURES: 100% bromine sanitizer in an easy-to-use liquid form; Fast dissolving for immediate results
- INCLUDES: One 1-qt bottle of Leisure Time Reserve
What does it do?
Leisure Time Reserve is a clear solution of bromide salts for use with Renew shock oxidizer that creates a chlorine-free system that disinfects spa water. This product has no disinfectant properties on its own and it is only when it is added that bromine is released in water containing this product. Use Leisure Time Reserve with Leisure Time Renew for best results.
When do I use it?
This product should be added when the spa or hot tub is filled and weekly thereafter to maintain a stable 'bank' of bromine in the water.
How to use/how much?
First, treat the spa/hot tub with stain and scale prevention product like Leisure Time Defender according to label directions. Then, add 4 ounces of this product directly into the spa water for every 250 gallons of water. Circulate the water while adding this product. For weekly maintenance, add one ounce of this product for every 250 gallons of water. This will maintain a sufficient 'bank' of bromine in the water. Test the bromine residual at least once a day using Leisure Time Bromine Test Strips.
|Product Name||Spa Sanitizer Reserve, 1qt|
|Manufacturer Part Number||45300|
|Pool Type||Spa/Hot Tub|