Leisure Time 22339A Spa Up, 2 lb
- BENEFITS: Increases water pH and alkalinity; maintains clean, clear sanitized water
- USE: Pour directly into spa water
- COMPATIBILITY: All sanitizers including chlorine and biguanide
- FEATURES: Fast-dissolving granular product
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Adjusts water pH and alkalinity upwards
- Fast-dissolving granular product
What does it do? Why use it? (Key Features)
Raises the pH of spa water. It is important to maintain the pH between 7.2 - 7.8. A low pH reading (below 7.2) can cause equipment corrosion or scale formation.
When do I use it?
To raise the pH of spa water.
How to use/how much?
Leisure Time Spa Up should be used when
The pH is below 7.2.
pH Amount of pH Up to use per 500 gallons.
6.8-7.2 1 ounces (2 tablespoons).
<6.8 2 ounces (4 tablespoons).
1. Determine amount of Leisure Time
Spa Up to use.
2. Make sure equipment is turned off.
3. Add the appropriate amount of
Leisure Time Spa Up to the spa water.
4. Turn on the circulation system for 1-3 hours.
5. Retest the water after 3 hours.
6. If the pH is still below 7.2, repeat steps 1-5."
Always read product labels and use as directed.
|Product Name||Spa Up, 2 lb|
|Manufacturer Part Number||22339A|
|Pool Type||Spa/Hot Tub|