DEL Ozone EUV-01-01 UV-C50 : UV Sanitizer, up to 50k Gallon Pools
UV-C SAFELY & EFFECTIVELY DISINFECTS POOL WATER
THE ADVANTAGES OF UV-C
With the use of UV-C microorganisms are destroyed, chloramines are broken down, chlorine dependence is significantly reduced, and water clarity is optimized to produce crystal clear results.
• Destroys harmful contaminants
• Inactivates Cryptospordium, Giardia and other chlorine resistant microorganisms
• Dramatically reduces chemical demand and increases effectiveness of residual sanitizers
• Eliminates chemical odors, irritation and damage to pool systems
THE SCIENCE OF UV-C
The UV-C 50 lamp emits safe, high intensity light rays tuned to germicidal 254 nanometers. Using natural rays of light, UV-C breaks apart the DNA and RNA of microorganisms, harmful bacteria, viruses, cysts and protozoa. This inactivates the contaminants to leave water safe and sanitized. UV-C does not create ozone. The highly concentrated electromagnetic energy also destroys organic matter — like urine and sweat — to eliminate the formation of harmful chlorine by-products
NOTE : DEL UV-C 50 FORMERLY SOLD AS ECLIPSE UV
Introducing the first UV-C sanitizer system from DEL.
The UV-C 50 is a high flow unit designed for easy single-unit installation, reliability and serviceability.
- GERMICIDAL UV-C TECHNOLOGY
- HIGH FLOW RATES UP TO 100 GPM
- TREATS POOLS UP TO 50,000 GALLONS
CONVENIENT SELF-CONTAINED SYSTEM The 100 GPM high flow housing can treat pools up to 50,000 gallons. One UV-C unit is large enough for most residential pools, and does not require a “de-gas” unit or injector manifold
VENTILATED GLOW RING The integrated glow ring allows for safe, visual confirmation that the UV lamps are working. The built-in ventilation allows air in and keeps moisture out, protecting the ballast.
UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE The energy efficient electronic ballast can operate at 120 or 240 Volts. Integrated fault protection prevents start-up if a lamp problem is detected.
• Cover-mounted green LED light indicates unit has power and is turned on
• Integrated cover interlock cuts power when the cover is removed
• Built-in valve for easy draining or winterization, with an endcap internally designed to ensure complete drainage
• Pre-heat ballast design extends the lamp life
• Heat shield protects the cover from ballast heat, secures lamp connections and protects from moisture
• Compatible for combination with DEL ozone units for Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP)
|Product Name||UV-C50 : UV Sanitizer, up to 50k Gallon Pools|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EUV-01-01|