Arch Poolife Non-Chlorine Oxidizer Pool Shock
Over time, swimming pool water is contaminated with a variety of organic molecules. The sources of the contamination are the bathers and the environment. If not treated periodically, these contaminants will accumulate and can lead to any number of problems including unwanted tastes and odors, excessive consumption of sanitizer , eye irritation and difficulty in maintaining clear pool water. Oxidation of pool water with poolife® Non-Chlorine Oxidizer will destroy soluble organic contaminants and assist in the maintenance of sparkling water.
- Clean filter as needed and adjust water balance
- Apply product when pool is not in use and with the pump running
- In most cases, 1 pound treats 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Use weekly, before or after heavy swimmer use
|Product Name||Poolife Non-Chlorine Oxidizer Pool Shock|
|SKU||Shock and Swim|