Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser is used to raise calcium hardness in spa water. Calcium hardness in spa water should be maintained between 150-250ppm. Low calcium hardness levels could cause the spa water to be corrosive which may result in damage to the spa surface or equipment.
Directions for use:Read entire label before using
1. Test spa water for calcium hardness level
2. Compare test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser necessary to make adjustments
3. With spa circulating pump on high speed, add required amount directly into spa water
4. Continue circulating water a minimum 20 minutes
5. Do not pre-dissolve this treatment as heat is generated when it contacts water
6. Retest and adjust if necessary