DEL Ozone MDV-10-04 MDV (Mixing Degas Vessel) system - For Del Ozone 25 / 50 / 100
MDV FOR DEL OZONE
The DEL MDV-10-04 unit is available for application - for Del Ozone 25/50/100 units.
This MDV (Mixing De-Gas Vessel) unit prevents bubbles from returning to the pool, elimiating unwanted noise and visibility of bubbles in your pool.
The MDV should be used in all indoor, covered, and vinyl-lined pools when used in conjunction with the ozone units.
Includes: MDV tower, Carbon destruct cartridge, Ozone tubing and check valve, Venturi injector, Pressure differential check valve, Mounting hardware,
For Use With: EC-10 / -20 / -40
The DEL MDV (Mixing Degas Vessel) system:
• Prevents virtually all ozone bubbles from returning to the pool, eliminating bubble noise and visibility.
• Allows application of higher ozone concentrations.
• Protects pool components such as covers, fittings and surfaces.
• Prevents bubbles from gathering under the cover or inside plumbing.
• Utilizes a Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) destruct cartridge to destroy excess ozone gas removed by the MDV.
MDV KIT INSTALLATION
To install a DEL Ozone system with the Mixing De-Gas Vessel (MDV), connect the ozone generator to a regular Venturi injector included in the MDV install kit.
This flows into the MDV and back out to a dedicated or main return.
|Product Name||MDV (Mixing Degas Vessel) system - For Del Ozone 25 / 50 / 100|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MDV-10-04|