Proteam 74312Q68 PhosAway - 1qt
ProTeam PhosAway gives pool owners a perfect way to eliminate phosphates, which can cause uncontrollable algae growth that algaecides have no effect on. The reason is that phosphates are the primary food source of algae, and PhosAway's powerful pool phosphate removing liquid formula quickly eliminates them, giving you an algae-free pool. This product is made in the USA to ensure quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
- Highly concentrated formula
- Allows sanitizer to work more efficiently in pool water
- Safe and easy to use
- Reduces risk of algae blooms
- Provides less filter maintenance
- Reduces pool maintenance and cost
|125 ppb||1 oz||2 oz||3 oz||4 oz|
|250 ppb||2 oz||4 oz||6 oz||8 oz|
|500 ppb||4 oz||8 oz||12 oz||16 oz|
|1,000 ppb||8 oz||16 oz||24 oz||32 oz|
ProTeam PhosAway uses a proprietary blend of chemicals to remove phosphates, which are the primary food source of algae.
Use this product to effectively kill off all types of algae by removing phosphates, which are the primary source of food for algae.
- Be sure water is properly balanced.
- Fo pool water with algae, shock using a Chlorinated ProTeam product. If the pool water is free of algae, shock using ProTeam Shock & Swim.
- Test for phosphates using a reliable Phosphate Test Kit or consult your Authorized ProTeam Dealer.
- Measure the proper amount of PhosAway (refer to dosage chart) and add into the pool.
- Keep pump and filter running for at least 24 hours for water to clear (water could take up to wa week to completely clear).
- Monitor filter pressure and clean or backwash as necessary according to manufacturers instructions.
- Test for phosphates monthl and use PhosAway to maintain levels below 125 parts per billion (ppb).
|Product Name||PhosAway - 1qt|
|Manufacturer Part Number||74312Q68|
|Pool Type||Above Ground, In Ground, Residential, Commercial|