Hayward C4030 SwimClear Cartridge Filter 425 sqft
The Hawyard SwimClear large-capacity cartridge filter delivers a great low maintenance pool filter option. No backwashing; instead, you just rinse the filter elements with your garden hose, saving you up to 2,500 gallons of water every season. Choose from for different sizes: 225, 325, 425 or 525 square feet of heavy-duty, dirt-holding capacity for extra-long cleaning cycles; this can translate to up to an entire season without cleaning! Another energy-efficient benefit is that the SwimClear doesn’t require a multi-port valve, thereby using alowing the water to flow through the system better and using less electricity.
- Top manifold configuration provides excellent filtration and hydraulic performance for reduced cost of operation
- Cleanable cartridge elements (included) eliminate the requirement for backwashing
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
|Product Name||SwimClear Cartridge Filter 425 sqft|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C4030|
I have a 32,000 gallon above ground and wanted to know which one i would need to keep my pool clean ? Thanks
Thank you for your question.. Keep in mind that the larger the filter, the less maintenance (filter cartridge cleaning frequency, etc.) is needed, so there's nothing wrong with an oversized filter. You will want to turn over your entire pool capacity 2 to 3 times during the daily cycle. The C4030, C5030, C7030 all can handle that load within about 10 hours - so you should be fine with any of those filters. The C5030 does have a larger filtration capacity than the C4030 - with larger cartridges - so you won't have to clean the cartridge elements as often as you will those for the C4030.