Leisure Time 45005 Test Strips Bromine
- BENEFITS: Helps measure the chemicals in your spa water; tests for pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness, and bromine
- USE: Immerse the test strip for 2 seconds, remove with the pads facing up, shake once to remove excess water, and read immediately
- COMPATIBILITY: Bromine and ozone sanitizers in hot tub and spa systems
- FEATURES: Fast and simple; easy-to-read chart on bottle; very accurate
- INCLUDES: 50 testing strips
- Leisure time bromine test strips
- 50 strips per pack
What does it do? Why use it? (Key Features)
Tests the sanitizer, calcium hardness, alkalinity and pH levels of your spa water.
When do I use it?
Use at least twice per week or as needed to maintain your spa water's sanitizer level, calcium hardness, alkalinity and pH.
How to use/how much?
How to test your water: Immerse the test strip for 2 seconds. Remove with the pads facing up. Shake once to remove excess water and read immediately.
|Product Name||Test Strips Bromine|
|Manufacturer Part Number||45005|