Leisure Time 22338A Spa Down 2.5 lb
- BENEFITS: Lowers the pH and total alkalinity in spa water; increases effectiveness of sanitizer; maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- USE: Pour directly into spa water
- COMPATIBILITY: All sanitizers including bromine, chlorine and biguanide
- FEATURES: Fast-dissolving granular pH down spa product
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sodium Bisulfate
- Adjusts water pH and alkalinity downwards
- Fast-dissolving granular product
What does it do? Why use it? (Key Features)
This product lowers the pH of spa water. It is important to maintain the pH between 7.2 - 7.8. A high pH reading (above 7.8) can cause scaling and/or cloudy water.
When do I use it?
To raise the pH of spa water.
Leisure Time Spa Down should be used when the pH is above 7.8.
How to use/how much?
With equipment turned off, add 1/4 ounces of Leisure Time(r) Spa Down for every 500 gallons of spa water. Turn the circulation system on for 30 minutes and then re-test the water. If the pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps.
Always read product labels and use as directed.
|Product Name||Spa Down 2.5 lb|
|Manufacturer Part Number||22338A|
|Pool Type||Spa/Hot Tub|